Helland Møbler AS (reg. no. 943 511 128) is a Norwegian company that develops and sells classic furniture with Scandinavian design. The products can be seen on the website www.helland.no
Helland Møbler by general manager is responsible for the processing of your personal data. The controller is the person who determines the purpose of the processing of the personal data and which means are to be used.
Contact person: Bjørn Hjelmseth
Visiting address: Strandgata 25, 6250 Stordal
Postal address: Postboks 10, 6259 Stordal
Personal data processed, purpose and legal basis
Helland Møbler processes the following personal data, purpose and processing basis:
- Sales in the online store, where name, contact information, e-mail, card and payment information are processed. The processing takes place on the basis that it is necessary to process your personal data in order to fulfill the purchase agreement entered into with you when you made a purchase in the online store.
- Administration of supplier and other collaboration relationships, where names and contact information for contact persons (e.g. employees) at suppliers and other collaboration partners are processed, in addition to personal information contained in contracts, ongoing correspondence, meeting minutes etc. The processing is based on a balancing of interests, where our legitimate interest is to manage the supplier or collaboration relationship, including communicating with our contact persons.
- Respond to inquiries we receive, where we process names, e-mail addresses and any personal data that may result from the enquiry. The processing is based on a balancing of interests, where our legitimate interest is to follow up on your inquiry.
- Sending newsletters if you have consented to this, where we process your name and email address.
- Recruitment for vacancies, where we process CVs, diplomas, applications, certificates, references (which you provide) and any other information you provide. The consequences of not providing such information is that we cannot assess your job application or offer you a job. The personal information is obtained from the applicant, but also from provided references. The basis for the processing is that it is necessary to carry out measures at your request before any agreement is entered into.
- Compliance with statutory requirements and legal obligations , such as requirements in accounting legislation, and to comply with other orders from public authorities.
- Safeguarding the rights of Helland Møbler or third parties , to determine, assert and defend legal claims that we believe we have, or are directed at us from customers, suppliers, business partners, other third parties or public authorities
Storage of personal data
Helland Møbler will not store your personal data for longer than is necessary to achieve the purposes for which the personal data was collected. If the processing is based on consent, the processing will cease when you withdraw your consent. You can withdraw your consent at any time.
For applicants for positions with us, we will keep the personal data for as long as the recruitment process is ongoing. If the applicant is not employed, we will delete the personal data no later than one year from the position being filled, unless consent has been given for further storage.
The personal data will nevertheless be kept for as long as is necessary for Fjordfiesta to fulfill statutory requirements and legal obligations, including requirements for continued storage according to accounting legislation, as well as to the extent necessary to safeguard Helland Møbler's rights.
Protection of personal data
Helland Møbler takes your privacy seriously, and has implemented sufficient security measures to protect your personal data against breaches of personal data security and unauthorized access to and disclosure of personal data.
Disclosure of personal data to third parties
Helland Møbler will only disclose personal data to third parties if there is a legal basis for this. Helland Møbler can use data processors to collect, store or otherwise process personal data on our behalf. The relationship with such data processors will be regulated through a data processor agreement, which, among other things, ensures confidentiality and safeguarding of information security at all stages. Your personal data may be subject to processing or storage outside the EU/EEA. In that case, Helland Møbler will ensure that your personal data is subject to sufficient security guarantees, through the use of the EU's standard terms for such transfer, transfer to companies subject to Privacy Shield certification, or by transfer to countries that have been pre-approved by the European Commission. Please contact us if you would like more information about this.
In some cases, Helland Møbler may hand over personal data to public authorities in order to meet statutory requirements or comply with government orders, for example to comply with obligations under accounting or tax legislation. Public authorities will be responsible for processing the personal data we provide in such cases.
Links to other websites and social media
You have the right to demand access, correction or deletion of the personal data Helland Møbler processes about you if the conditions for this are met. You also have the right to demand limited processing, object to the processing and data portability (the right to have personal data handed over or transferred in a suitable format), where the conditions for this are met. If the processing is based on your consent, you can withdraw this at any time.
If you wish to exercise your rights, you can contact us using the contact information above. You can also change or correct your personal information on your customer profile on the website.
You have the right to complain about our processing of your personal data to the Norwegian Data Protection Authority. We encourage you to raise any objections to Helland Møbler's processing of personal data with us first.
If we make changes to the processing of personal data that require your consent, we will obtain your consent before implementing such changed processing.
Last updated: 07/07/2022